IGNORED

I bought a road bike!

Ben
Note: This thread is 4000 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Going to go again today.  Temp is in the low 40's, but the roads appear to be mostly clear.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I just had my new bike delievered Thursday, 2011 Fuji Aloha 2.0.  It's at the shop being assembled now, I can not wait until triathlon/golf season begins. Stock photo.

I have gone out three times this year. Not long ones, total of about 40 miles. There is still a lot of snow on the ground, so I don't see foresee the course opening any time soon. The riding has helped with the winter blahs.

-Matt-

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

A pic of yesterdays ride.  Notice the frozen lake in the background = no golf in the near future.

-Matt-

• 1 month later...
Note: This thread is 4000 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!