IGNORED

Getting my irons fitted....can I?

Note: This thread is 4792 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am thinking about getting my irons fitted.

Does anyone know if the Slingshots can be adjusted?

Should I wait till my handicap drops a little more as well?

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Originally Posted by Kieran123

I am thinking about getting my irons fitted.

Does anyone know if the Slingshots can be adjusted?

Should I wait till my handicap drops a little more as well?

i'd think someone in a shop might be leary about trying to bend those irons any more than 1* up/flat...cast clubs are usually a no-no for shops b/c they don't want em to break and have to replace them for you or any other customer. personally, i think you being an 11 handi, as anyone could benefit for being fitted for clubs...i'd say if you're thinking about getting new clubs and have the wearwithall, it might be worth getting new sticks tailored/fit for you than it would be on spending a $100 or so on gambling to get the slingshots fixed for you. that's not including if the pro fitting you thinks that you need new shafts as well...just food for thought.

• Upvote 1

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Thanks. I figured they weren't really adjustable. Anyone have any tips on convincing girlfriends that they need new clubs?

Anyone have any tips on convincing girlfriends that they need new clubs?

get a different girlfriend that golfs?

cleveland.gif           Launcher 12° Driver - 15°  3W - 1°, 3°, 5° Hybrid - CG-15 60° LW 
mizuno.gif       MP-32 6-PW / MT-10 56°  SW 
Eidolon 52° GW  odyssey.gif      White Hot XG #7 Putter

Don't just stand there..........Smack that ball!

Thanks. I figured they weren't really adjustable. Anyone have any tips on convincing girlfriends that they need new clubs?

go and try to get one bent 3* upright ;) "hun i uh...don't have a 7 iron anymore...i have to get new sticks...these aren't made anymore and honestly it's been time for awhile now...ok?"

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Read this carefully:  buy as much golf gear as you can before you get married.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Originally Posted by delav

LMAO

Originally Posted by delav

This... or buy an engagement ring then you will have a small window to buy whatever you want without ramifications.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Originally Posted by clubchamp

This... or buy an engagement ring then you will have a small window to buy whatever you want without ramifications.

...bigger the ring, bigger the window lol

Note: This thread is 4792 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!