IGNORED

My Swing (pope1086)

pope1086
Note: This thread is 4801 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It is still a little cold and snowy here in Nebraska, but I tried to do a quick video of my swing while hitting some plastic practice balls in my back yard. I have been playing for about 3 years and am down to around a 10 handicap. My natural shot is a high slight draw. Any sugestions on anything to improve my swing would be greatly appreciated. My goal is to work hard this year and cut my handicap in half.

In My Bag: Nike SQ Dymo Str8 fit driver Nike SQ 13* 3 wood Nickent 3dx 20* hybrid Wilson Pi5 irons 3-PW Cleveland CG 12 52* Nike VR Pro Forged Wedge 56* & 60* Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II Putter

(From a fellow 10 handicap)

Seems like you have a lot of lower body movement. especially with your knees. compare your right knee flex to AK's knee flex

Keep your chest pointed at the ground longer - (pause this video at 13 seconds

)

VR-S Covert
taylormade.gif Burner 3 wood
taylormade.gif 3-AW

56*
cleveland.gif CG14 60*
Laguna 2

My lower body movement was the first thing i noticed as well. I am hoping it is just from the lack of golf over the winter months. I hit the range today and felt like I was hitting pretty solid, but due to the cold temps the distance wasnt there. I am wanting to knock this rust off before all the courses open.

In My Bag: Nike SQ Dymo Str8 fit driver Nike SQ 13* 3 wood Nickent 3dx 20* hybrid Wilson Pi5 irons 3-PW Cleveland CG 12 52* Nike VR Pro Forged Wedge 56* & 60* Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II Putter

Note: This thread is 4801 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!