IGNORED

Adidas Polo Shirt

Note: This thread is 4921 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wondering but does anyone know the name of the Polo shirt that Dustin Johnson wore at last year's PGA Championship.

dustin-johnson-bunker.jpg

I notice that Jason Day has the same polo this year, but in red.  Been looking for it in blue but can't find it on the Adidas golf website at all.

Probably ClimaCool or something like that. Last years model might not be in the catalogue this year.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

http://www.designergolfwear.co.uk/blog/news/2011/04/the-masters-2011-us-masters-hotting-up-jason-day/

adidas-climacool-polo-shirt-p75969-university-red-black-front-150x150.jpg

Adidas ClimaCool Golf Polo Shirt – University Red/Black £25.99 at Designer Golf Wear

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think he wore that polo on an earlier day.  The back of it is just plain red.  The one he's wearing today is two tone at the back and has three stripes just like Johnson's one from last year.  Thanks for th effort though

adidas-climacool-polo-shirt-p75969-university-red-black-back.jpg

I never saw this particular one in either the Spring/Summer or Fall/Winter catalogs. I do believe the shirt is from the FORMortion line. I have never seen them anywhere but on the dudes on the tour, so it could be something they never released to the public, which seems like a bad choice given the amount of sales they would have generated from Dustin and Jason.

Anywho....is your name for the Hoegaarden beer?

titleist.gif 910 D2 10.5 -- Diamana A'hina X
titleist.gif 909 F3 15.0 --  Matrix Ozik X-Con
titleist.gif 910 CB 4-PW -- Project X 6.0
cleveland.gif CG10 52, 56, 60.
cameron.gif   Studio Design 1.0   titleist.gif Pro V1    c2_beer.gif It's a Wisconsin thing.

Originally Posted by BDMplayer910

I never saw this particular one in either the Spring/Summer or Fall/Winter catalogs. I do believe the shirt is from the FORMortion line. I have never seen them anywhere but on the dudes on the tour, so it could be something they never released to the public, which seems like a bad choice given the amount of sales they would have generated from Dustin and Jason.

Anywho....is your name for the Hoegaarden beer?

Looks like it.  Find it weird that they'd go to the trouble of making a polo shirt, have it aired in public by several golfers and then not put it for sale.

Here is Day sporting the one I was talking about yesterday.  Exact same as Johnson's except in red.

MastersSunday12_t607.jpg

I'm found to the odd bottle of Hoegaarden too, hence the name.

Note: This thread is 4921 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!