IGNORED

Eye candy golf holes

BritBoy
Note: This thread is 6174 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

http://www.beardancegolf.com/golf/images/hole16_t.jpg

#16 at Bear Dance GC in Larkspur, CO. Looks a little puny next to all these Banff photos, but it's still a great course.

Eye candy holes are a big reason I play golf.
A Mixed Bag

Driver 320Ti, 10.5 R, stock graphite
Ovation 3W, Aldila 65R graphite
Dunlop DDH 5W Edge CFT Hybrid 3-iron, #3 graphite CFT irons 4 - E wedge, #3 graphite Apex Edge F wedge 60 degree LW Bobby Grace M5K putter Laddie X A3

Here is some eye candy from the Breckenridge course I played recently. These pictures are from the Elk 9 that was designed by Jack Nicklaus.
Attachment 393

Attachment 394

Attachment 395

Attachment 396

Attachment 397

Attachment 398

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10degree
3 Wood: TaylorMade R7 Draw
5 Wood: Callaway BB
Hybrid: TaylorMade R7 Draw 19D
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 4- AWWedge Cleveland CG10Putter: Oddessy 2 BallBall: Bridgestone E5/E6

#17 Celebration Golf Club Orlando, Fla

Best golf course I have ever played in my life. Practice facilities, staff, carts, course maintence, and layout. Fantastic course, if ever I am in Orlando again I am playing this course.

MX500 9.5* S
Burrows Golf MAC Powersphere 3W
IDEA PRO Irons
Perfect Club 21*
IDEA PRO 3HSakamoto 54* X-tour 60* Newport 2 Pro Platinum Custom

laconic517 :

Two points to make in reply

1: Old Head is worth every penny , its not the sort of course that one would play all the time although membership is not too bad in fact. This is without any question on of if not the most spectacular courses in the world.

2: Why would you come all the way to Ireland and play a rather uninspired us style parkland course ? you could have played Portmarnock or The European club, links golf is just so much better imho.

16th at Poipu, that was a hell of a hole.

In The Bag

Driver: Launcher 400cc
Fairway Wood: Big Bertha 7 Wood
Hybrid: 3H X Hybrid 21 DegreesIrons: Slingshot OSS 4-PWGW: CG10 52 DegreesSW: Tour Action 56 DegreesPutter: White Hot Marxman XG Mallet

i do not know the exact number of the hole, but I went to a wedding at the cliffs at glassy mountain north of greenville, sc. there was a hole right beside the chapel and the drop-off was ridiculously high and ridiculously steep. i believe i read that you can see between 100-150 miles from atop the golf course. it was something else to actually see buzzards circling below me. i wish i had a camera... http://www.cliffscommunities.com/gol.../47/section/36

Note: This thread is 6174 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!