IGNORED

My new plan to get a new driver! Experiences recommendations with new equipment. 342 balls remaining

Note: This thread is 4714 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks i will try to yea i was thinking of the supertri as well

Originally Posted by anotherday

I just went through driver testing last year and found the R9 460 to be a beast. You can probably find them pretty cheap now..  I love mine.

Test everything as much as you can.. golf is too expensive to not do a bit of due diligence when picking clubs

Time for an update.  Went out today again and played a round in good weather which is a nice change. played crappy but still hit some good shots.  I found about 4 balls on the way.  I then headed down to the  practice field and practiced there for an hour which went ok made a bit of progress.  Finally spent about another hour looking for golf balls and found about 15 which is a lot less than what I was finding so im guessing I've pretty much cleaned up that resource. However my bro also found about teh same amount though so I'll keep looking there.  We then decided to go back to the course so looked there on a few holes and got good results and did some chipping.  Found about 25 - 30 on the course and the majority of them being pro v1s which is good.  I can see its going to be a bit of a grind to get the rest of the golf balls since the field is drying up and the course doesnt seem to be as good for them.  However I've still got to clean out the other course and the other half of the one I looked on today.  Still not bad for nearly the first week.

Originally Posted by broombroom

Our fitter had a R9 460 and a R9 Supertri secondhand in his shop, I tried both last year ...... must admit they are distance !!! If you don't need the 75 yds adjustabillity (who does ?) the standard R9 460 is a great driver, allthough the all black Supertri or Supertri TP looks great !

Cal Razr Hawk 10.5 | TM Superfast 3W | Adams Idea Pro Black 20 | MP-68 3-PW | TW9 50/06 + 58/12 | Ram Zebra Putter

Originally Posted by broombroom

I have a R9 460 and I absolutely love it. I didn't see an increase in distance over my 08 Tour Burner, but I'm hitting a lot more fairways. Check it out to see if you like it.

Note: This thread is 4714 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!