IGNORED

Trash Talk, Anyone?

The Turlock Kid
Note: This thread is 6066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, here is how the top ten looks after the FBR...

1. Barzeski Bombers (anyone with a podcast should lead the way) lol
2. Fairways + Greens (derfley)
3. Hogan Fan
4. Nevada Blackjacks (underparnv)
5. No Messin w/ my Sasquatch (jrbechthold)
6. Birdieboys (putterhead)
7. Waddell Whiffers
8. Trash Talker
9. Tar Dogs (QQQuillume)
10. Ditto (applebyfan)

T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

I wish everyone would sound in with some trash talk. It would be nice to know who everyone's team is. Mine is pretty easy. Look for me at the top next week. I'm only 2,566 points behind. Just need to pick a winner!

T-Bone Marshall
in my bag
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

• Administrator
okay, here is how the top ten looks after the FBR...

WOoo hooooo!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think we all need to de-throne Erik up there at the top and get his head back to normal size

underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

Whatever happened to the Turlock Kid. He must be hiding out somewhere in the bottom of the standings.
T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

Whatever happened to the Turlock Kid. He must be hiding out somewhere in the bottom of the standings.

I believe Turlock Kid's team is "Tiger's White Cousin" and TWC is in 13th place of 25 teams with scores greater than zero.

Damn, I thought I had a good team this week but I managed to fall from 3rd to 5th.
I guess all the guys that made it to the top of the leaderboard all had Phil on their team.
I see underparnv got his wish as he helped to de-throne Barzeski's Bombers.
Here is how the top ten looks after the AT&T...;

1. Fairways + Greens
2. Nevada Blackjacks
3. BirdieBoyz
4. Barzeski Bombers
5. Hogan Fan
6. Tar Dogs
7. Waddell Whiffers
8. No Messin W/ my Sasquatch
9. Thrash Talker
10. P24L Driver Aside
T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

Damn, I thought I had a good team this week but I managed to fall from 3rd to 5th.

Phil was the easy choice given that Tiger was away - when the cat's away, the mice will --- nevermind

On principle I cannot draft Phil...regardless of how well he plays. Maybe now he can use his winnings to buy a better outfit for his son....hope to do better next week! PA Hackers

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

hahaha I did help dethrone the Master , didn't I? :D

Now to ditch Phil for someone that can actually play in events Tiger is in... :D

Good luck this week!
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

• Administrator
Phil was the easy choice given that Tiger was away - when the cat's away, the mice will --- nevermind

It's like they WANT their son to turn out gay!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Damn, I thought I had a good team . . (text deleted) . . Bombers.

Much to my surprise, my Tar Dogs have jumped into 6th place. And I notice (at least it seems as if) iacas, who hates winter (and, who with one of the Great Lakes in sight shouldn't?) has a new avatar. But I can't remember what his previous avatar was. But, I digress . . .

• Administrator
Much to my surprise, my Tar Dogs have jumped into 6th place. And I notice (at least it seems as if) iacas, who hates winter (and, who with one of the Great Lakes in sight shouldn't?) has a new avatar. But I can't remember what his previous avatar was. But, I digress . . .

It was a Wii previously. I hate choosing

My lineup is set for the Nissan. Isn't it nice to have a list of GOOD golfers to choose from?
My team should rock, if it don't, I'll eat that fancy new hat. lol
T-Bone Marshall
in my bag

After starting off in last place (which will happen when you don't pick a team ), I've moved up to 12th. I really don't care where I finish as long as its one place higher than Cody.

Alan Olson

Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!
Check out our Facebook page!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
No trash talk for a LONG time. I would at least expect to hear some chatter from the clairvoyant who picked Mark Wilson in the Honda Classic!

What's to say? I'm whipping all your asses! GO Barzeski Bombers!

Note: This thread is 6066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!