IGNORED

Hello from the UK!

Mabbsy13
Note: This thread is 4874 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey there everyone! Just thought i'd give a quick introduction as I have just joined =]
I live in the UK and I am 19. I have been playing golf for about 10 years. My handicap has been stuck at 5/6 for the past 4 years due to studies and exams etc which has been frustrating but worth it to get my qualifications >.<
My goal for this year is to reduce my handicap to 3/4 for the first time and to just enjoy playing golf when I get the chance- having a full time job/part time university studies makes it harder and harder to get playing! haha

Welcome to The Sand Trap!

I wish you good luck on the lowering of your handicap and finding that right schedule mix for work/school/golf.

Welcome!

Alan

Alan Olson

Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!
Check out our Facebook page!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks! :)

Im certainly working at it and I hope the new driver and putter I shall be purchasing soon will help me along!
Having lots to do and not enough time to do it all in is a frustrating but inevitable part of life isnt it haha

Note: This thread is 4874 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!