IGNORED

Hello

Haggis
Note: This thread is 4697 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Alright new to the sport always been a fan and watched but never reeally had a intrest in learning to play but me and my friends won a round at a really good and nice course in scotland and thought we would get some practice under our belts before going, so we have a few mths to practice, I have been going for around 3 / 4 weeks now just at small 9 course just now but working up,

Cheers :)

No doubt will be asking a few questions on clubs and a good set to start out with i just have standerd dunlop just now but going to grab myself a new set before i go because im really enjoying golf just now and can see me sticking at it,

Hi Haggis

It is good to see a new golfer being so keen and interested in the game. I would stick with your Dunlops for now and just practice down at your 9 hole course.

The most important thing to remember is that golf is meant to be fun, so have fun. Try to play with a smile on your face.

Also - if you bank balance will allow it - get a lesson or 2 with your local pro (or ask around at the driving range for a good pro near you) and I can promise you that after a couple of lessons (especially as a total beginner) you will improve very quickly :)

Good luck

Thanks, Yeah i know a few places where you can get a few lessons, Right now as i said i am enjoying my golf not the best at it and one of the most frustrating sports i have ever played,

Would you stick to dunlop clubs even when i go to this course in a few mths or would you recommend getting a new set for it?

Note: This thread is 4697 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!