IGNORED

Masters Telecast

iacas
Note: This thread is 6953 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Post your gripes (and good points) here.

For example:
I don't like Bobby Clampett at all. He talks all the time, his voice is slightly annoying, and again, he talks all the time. Shut up, Bobby!

Jim Nantz, as always, is exceptional.

It'll be interesting to see how David Feherty tones it down a little so as not to "get the McCord." Feherty is better than McCord, though.

Lanny Wadkins is a dumbass. You can't call one bunker shot difficult and another easy... when they're from the same bunker on the same day and from very similar positions (Palmer/Woods on #1).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
FWIW, I'm glad they had Friday morning play to show all afternoon during the rain delay. I wish they had a little watermark or banner saying "first-round play, recorded earlier" or something. A few times I thought maybe the tournament had begun again!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I agree, I was happy to see some golf when I watched parts of the replay tonight.

And about the announcers, I really don't mind them I guess. I may not pay much attention to any of them, so I really don't dislike them at all.

I am a fan of Feherty though for some odd reason. And I don't mind any of the other CBS guys either.

But like I said, I don't pay much attention to them, but I will try to listen a little more this weekend.

• Administrator
Today's coverage was excellent. Plenty of coverage of the front (since Tiger and Chris were playin' it), and no more stupid Bobby Clampett. If they could only ditch Lanny Freakin' Wadkins, now...

What was up with television crew making Dimarco seem like a cry baby after Tiger mis hit his driver and then swung the driver into the tee box. I thought it was funny when they realized that Dimarco was actually talking with the rules official because his driver was broken.

Driver: X460 10°
Hybrid: Heavenwood 2H
Irons: X-12 3-PW
Wedges: Vintage Forged 48° & 56°
Putter: DF 990Ball: HX Hot

What was up with television crew making Dimarco seem like a cry baby after Tiger mis hit his driver and then swung the driver into the tee box. I thought it was funny when they realized that Dimarco was actually talking with the rules official because his driver was broken.

I couldn't agree with you more on that point. That was funny when they pretty much looked like asses for saying that stuff. It was pretty pathetic because it showed DiMarco and Woods both smiling at each other on the next hole. They tried to blow that up just like everyone blew the Vijay/Phil thing up. I guess that is the media's job, but they did make DiMarco out to be a baby. And if anyone has the fire, it would be him, so there is no way he would get mad if Tiger did something like that. Funny stuff.

• Administrator

And Lanny saying "they're both 166 from the pin, so whoever's farthest will hit first" the first time they played 18. Well, technically it was the second that day, but the 72nd hole...

Note: This thread is 6953 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!