IGNORED

Phil Mickelson

Clubswinger21
Note: This thread is 6290 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

yep, it seems that Phil is already back!

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

I loved seeing Phil's kids run onto the green on the 18th to give Daddy a big hug. That was great.

Dual Point 10.5 Stiff Driver
Dual Point 3 Wood
NPS-1 Irons
Dual Slot 52, 56, 60 Wedges
Newport 2

Well, I've been holding back for quite some time on expressing my opinions of Phil and not on here mostly but from my non Phil suppoter friends who all they can seem to come up with is the word choker. All of whom said after his blowup at the US Open may never win another tournament. First of all, in my opinion, I think Phil has the most God given talent of anyone on tour. How long is the list of players that have 30 tour wins and three majors. After all, he's a right handed golfer who chose to learn to play left-handed. Second, Phil has always played Phil's game. Sure he makes some unorthodox decisions sometimes but that's obviously the way he likes to play and he sticks to it, regardless of what the haters say. Phil also gets criticized for not playing much if at all after the PGA but if you follow him much you know that his family is number one in his life and that alone tells you what kind of man he is. For me, I just can't seem to find a reason not to like the guy. I can give you 45,000,000 reasons a year that says he's doing SOMETHING RIGHT!!! Just my 2 cents!!

In the bag:
Driver: Taylor Made 09' Burner 9.5*
Woods: Nicklaus 18* Hybrid
Cobra DWS Baffler Hybrid 20*
Irons: Mizuno MX-200 4-Gw Project x 5.5Wedge: Cleveland Black Pearl CG14 54* & 58*Putter: Scotty Cameron TEI 3 Newport 2Balls: Prov1x

Note: This thread is 6290 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!