IGNORED

Which irons do you use?

hypergolf
Note: This thread is 5605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand do you use when it comes to irons? Pros and Cons.

• Callaway
    • Taylormade
    • Titleist
    • Mizuno
    • Cleveland
    • Nike
    • Bridgestone
    • Srixon
    • Ping
    • Cobra
    • Others (Please specify)

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a set of top flite tour irons for the last 12 years and they are great, although i tried a set of Ping i10's a few weeks back and they felt amazing...i just have to get them!! it looks like i am going to be broke very soon!!

Titleist, found them on ebay a couple years ago for a relatively cheap price. Wish I had some AP2's.

In my Stand Bag
Driver- 905T 9.5* w/ Aldila NV Stiff
3-Wood- 906F4 13.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
Irons 3-PW- 704 CB w/ Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts
Wedges- CG10 52* Vokey 56* Oil Can Spin Milled Vokey 60* Oil Can Spin MilledPutter- Studio Select Newport 2 (35")Ball- Prov1 (Or any nice soft...

Just got last year's Cobra S9's. Can't wait to hit the range. Only if mother nature throws up some heat!

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

• 2 weeks later...
Mizuno hi fli 3
Ram 5-SW.

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

I want to change my vote from Other to Cobra! :D
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Mizuno for me - but I'm currently considering a new set, maybe some Callaway x-20 tour

In my bag
Driver - R7 CGB Max 9.5 Stiff
3W - R580 Stiff
Irons - MX-25 4-PW Project X 5.5
Hybrid - Halo 3iWedges - 52 & 60 Vokey Oil CanPutter - Studio Style Newport

Tommy Armour 845M

In My Hideaway Bag:

Driver: r7 Draw
5: Genex Cross
7:3-PW: Silver Scot Blades56 and 60 wedge: El-804Putter: Dual Force II Rossie MalletBalls: Laddie X------------------------------------------------Wish List: Vokey Oil Can 56 Wedge

Mizuno for me - but I'm currently considering a new set, maybe some Callaway x-20 tour

stay with the Mizuno's!

I tried the X-20's and they feel great, but they feel like shovels compared to the mizuno irons. i'm currently using MP60's with Project X 5.5 flighted shafts.
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

• Administrator
I just got rid of my Callaway Lawn and Garden Tools for some 695cb's

That's a funny way to put that.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!