IGNORED

Hi!!

lane_3303
Note: This thread is 6276 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

New here, Just getting back into golf after a few years out.
Really love the forum.
I'm looking forward to getting out on the links(if it every decides to stop snowing )
Wyoming .....

In the Bag

FT-3 10* Draw
Big Bertha 04 3 wood 15*
Heavenwood Hybrid 2H 17* Big Bertha 06 irons 3-SW White Hot XG #1 Putter Fusion Tour Staff Bag Hx Tour BallI'm a bit of a junky

Welcome aboard. For what it's worth, it's *far* more annoying for there to be beautiful weather outside in which I could golf, but I'm stuck in the office 14/7.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I wish that it would warm up here too so that I could at least go the range!

Driver:TaylorMade R580 XD Stiff
3 Wood:Wilson FY-brid 15*
Hybrid:Adams A3 Boxer # 3
Irons:Titleist Square Toe 4
Irons:Callaway X-20 5-PWWedges:Adams Tight Lies GT SWPutter: Ping Anser 2Ball: Wilson Ultra or Precept Lady IQ180 or Bridgestone e6+

Thanks guys.
Yeah the weathers killing me!!!
One day its sunny and 55 degrees out anf the next its 22 and snowing
AHHH!!!

In the Bag

FT-3 10* Draw
Big Bertha 04 3 wood 15*
Heavenwood Hybrid 2H 17* Big Bertha 06 irons 3-SW White Hot XG #1 Putter Fusion Tour Staff Bag Hx Tour BallI'm a bit of a junky

Are you in the Air Force? Just wanted to welcome you and say "Go Air Force"....

In the bag:
Driver-:Launcher
Hybrid-:Srixon hybrids 3
Irons 4-PW-:
Wedges- Callaway X-tour "Mack Daddies"Putter-:mizuno bettinardiBall- Pro V1 ZUR c Bridgestone B330SThey call me the bus driver cuz I'll be taken your ass to school!!!!

Yep I'm in the Air Force.
And I just pulled The trigger on a new
FT-3 Big Bertha 10* Draw Reg Flex!!!!!!!!!!
Now I REALLY want the weather to warm up a bit.

In the Bag

FT-3 10* Draw
Big Bertha 04 3 wood 15*

I am a fellow Air Force golfaholic. I was stationed at Elmendorf AFB. Talk about long winters. Then when I wasnt there I was in the sand or Korea.....lol...I did come back with a good sand game though..Congrats on the new driver. Hope you hit it long and straight.

In the bag:
Irons 4-PW-:
Wedges- Callaway X-tour "Mack Daddies"Putter-:mizuno bettinardiBall- Pro V1 ZUR c Bridgestone B330SThey call me the bus driver cuz I'll be taken your ass to school!!!!

Yeah i have a buddy at elmendrof, hes going to kuwait right now.
Yeah long and sraight would be great!!!

In the Bag

FT-3 10* Draw
Big Bertha 04 3 wood 15*

I was 3rd Civil Engineering squad.....Heavy Equipment....You?

In the bag:
Irons 4-PW-:

Note: This thread is 6276 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!