IGNORED

Newbie to the game and to the forum!

sammgo
Note: This thread is 6249 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello Everyone!

Well, I'm pretty new to playing golf. I always loved mini-putt and going to the driver range when I was younger, but never actually played. Last year I had a set of clubs given to me and I went out to play a 9 hole - now I'm hooked! The set, I found out after playing with them a few times, are juniors and much to small for me (I'm 5'2") so I finally went out and bought myself a nice 7pc ladies set.

Anyways, great forum!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the forum. I loved mini-putt as a kid, I wish I had the foresight to pick up golf based on that :)

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

lol, I was always pretty good at it, although now I have some trouble on the green! go figure!

One of the longest putts I ever sank (about 20 feet) happened when a friend spoke during my putting. He didn't think I could hear him whispering to another friend, "I picture a windmill when I have a long putt like this one."

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hi 1putt2win,

Because your still a 'newbie' member, you have restrictions on your account. There are some things you have to do before you have access. Check out the post 'Newbie User Group' under Announcements and Tech support for the details. (Sorry I don't know how to link other posts)

welcome, i had the same problem i had to post in some other areas to change my status to hacker before i could make new threads,,,

hope this helps,

tom

r7 quad ht
r7 ti 5 wood
duel stiff rescue
ht irons
49 deg 56 deg anser putter pro v1 ball

Note: This thread is 6249 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!