IGNORED

Range Experts

GreensDruid
Note: This thread is 6255 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i would never give advise to people other than goof friends, if i dont no them and they ask when i havebeen practising ( it has happened ) i tell them to go a professional who you will pay for the lesson and stop scrounging for advise of other golfers that that paid for tuition in the past,

tom

r7 quad ht
r7 ti 5 wood
duel stiff rescue
ht irons
49 deg 56 deg anser putter pro v1 ball

I will only give advice when asked. When I'm at the range, it is to work on my game and that is what I'm focused on. I assume that others are there to do the same and don't want to be interrupted. Usually I'll head to the end of the range where nobody else is. People will sometimes watch me hit balls - which I don't mind...but if I'm in the middle of a large bucket, don't come knocking. Wait till I'm done.

About the "Range Experts" there was one recently I ran into trying to help his buddy out. The guy wouldn't shut up and kept talking and talking and talking. I swear that they only hit about 5 balls in 45 minutes. The funny thing is that this expert kept telling his buddy about tempo. Tell me, how are you supposed to learn tempo hitting a handful of balls in one hour?

Promise me this people, if you're going to help someone, limit it to two things at a time. Like NM Golf alluded to, you can absolutely screw with and destroy someones golf game by overfeeding them information. I don't even look at the swing until the "PGA" is taken care of.

P osture
G rip
A lignment

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6255 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!