IGNORED

Novice Golfer Funny Stories

debdaz365
Note: This thread is 4781 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello Everyone I've only just joined the forum but I thought Id start with some of my golfing stories as a beginner. Ive been playing now for over 10 years and Ive had some really funny games.

One that springs to mind is when me and my friend Spencer, were at a public course. We started off fine but then , as with every novice it got worse. We was on one particular hole , par 3 , where we both got just short of the green.

As we started to walk down to the balls two kids ran out of the bushes and picked our balls and sped off. We did see the funny side to be honest as the round that day was poor so it just put the cherry on the top.

THE best bit of this story is that after we finished the round we went to our car and there were two kids selling balls in the carpark. We knew it was the same kids but didnt let on. They sold us around 20 balls for peanuts.

The joke really is that we had brought our own balls back, and other as well. My goodness the world of fortune shined down

Note: This thread is 4781 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!