IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sweet, always nice to have another member of the dayton group. I was thinking Saturday looks like it may be a great day for golf, low wind and mild temperatures. Not sure if anyone is available or not. I'm not completely sure on my plans yet but seems like a good day to see if anything can be set up. An earlier tee time would be great in case I do end up having something going later in the day.

This weekend no bueno for me. Yardwork and a gig on Saturday, then leaving for TPC Michigan / Oakland Hills early Sunday morning.

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Gotcha, thanks for responding so quickly fellas, helps me to figure out what to do.

Good luck in the outting Matt, and Carl.... well I guess have fun with the yardwork? :whistle:

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

@Jeremie Boop. I'm definitely playing this weekend and it seems my usual partners are gonna be elsewhere. If you can deal with my hacking, I'm up for a round.

Haha, you don't know from hacking until you see me play! Let me know if you have somewhere you'd prefer to go and what it costs and we'll see if we get together for a round. I may have a cookout/bonfire Saturday, but I would assume that would be mid to late afternoon.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

@Jeremie Boop. I'm definitely playing this weekend and it seems my usual partners are gonna be elsewhere. If you can deal with my hacking, I'm up for a round.

I was about to say you would be in good company there, but @Jeremie Boop beat me to the punch. :-P

- Shane

Hey, I'm a firm believer in "if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?" I'm usually the first one to make fun of myself.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

After tonight's range session... Yeah not sure I want to golf tomorrow. I will, but only because I'm a glutton for punishment.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

So the day went a little worse than I expected. Had way too many swing thoughts in my head, front nine was absolutely horrendous. Like first time golfer bad. Back nine I turned it around a little but not enough to save the day. Mac's a good guy, hopefully we can all get together for a round sometime soon. Also, the golf course was pretty nice also. Wouldn't mind going back there.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

So the day went a little worse than I expected. Had way too many swing thoughts in my head, front nine was absolutely horrendous. Like first time golfer bad. Back nine I turned it around a little but not enough to save the day. Mac's a good guy, hopefully we can all get together for a round sometime soon. Also, the golf course was pretty nice also. Wouldn't mind going back there.

Where did you play?

- Shane

Shelby Oaks

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I don't think either Jeremie or I ran home and framed those score cards. Still I enjoyed the round. It's always better to hack with company than to sit there stewing by yourself on the course.

Ok, looking for people to hit the course with this weekend? Anyone available?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Remember that goofy guy with the sand wedge I told you about. Well. I need to try to get that back to him, so I'll be playing Kittyhawk on Saturday. If you don't mind a really long drive, we could try to coordinate that.

Ok, looking for people to hit the course with this weekend? Anyone available?

Remember that goofy guy with the sand wedge I told you about. Well. I need to try to get that back to him, so I'll be playing Kittyhawk on Saturday. If you don't mind a really long drive, we could try to coordinate that.

I am game for Kittyhawk! Not sure if you need another player or not!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

That's not too bad, just over an hour drive.

Since both of you know the course well, what can I expect? Is it going to be a "bring extra golf balls" day?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

That's not too bad, just over an hour drive.

Since both of you know the course well, what can I expect? Is it going to be a "bring extra golf balls" day?

Played it 100s of times. there are some water holes and some OB, but mostly wide open.

- Shane

Played it 100s of times. there are some water holes and some OB, but mostly wide open.

Ok, so I'll bring a few extra but won't go buy 2 dozen :-P

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

We can definitely set something up. I need to give this character a call and see what his story is. I've tried to meet him to return his SW twice and he's no-showed both times. Whatever happens I'll be looking to get a round in and company would be just fine.

I let you guys know what time I'm looking at as soon as I know.

@Jeremie Boop , there are actually three courses. Two full-sized 18s (Hawk and Eagle) and an executive course (Falcon). Both full 18s are a bit longer than Shelby Oaks was. There are more hazards, but the greens mostly slope in a single direction. The Falcon is no pushover either. I kind of like it because it tends to be less crowded. Either way, it's never a bad thing to have a full complement of balls.

Note: This thread is 1742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!