IGNORED

G'Day from down under - West Oz -

realedge
Note: This thread is 4766 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey all,

From Perth West Oz, been golfing since I was about 10 - had a second aunt that was on the LPGA who put a club in my hand, told me how to swing, and got me hooked.  First day I hit the ball over a house with a 9i - almost clocked my dad with it (oops, lol).

Hope I can give some useful tips and maybe pick some up on the way through.

Where do you play mate?

Originally Posted by realedge

Hey all,

From Perth West Oz, been golfing since I was about 10 - had a second aunt that was on the LPGA who put a club in my hand, told me how to swing, and got me hooked.  First day I hit the ball over a house with a 9i - almost clocked my dad with it (oops, lol).

Hope I can give some useful tips and maybe pick some up on the way through.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Hey Michael,

My last game was at Glen Iris, mostly play corporate days last few have been up at Joondalup and Glen Iris.  Have played Burswood a few times, Ellenbrook a few times and lots of others a few times.

Was a member at Gosnells until I had twin boys back in 97.

How about you? Handicap of 4.8 I'm betting you are a member somewhere.

yeah I'm member at Lake Karrinyup. I live in carine about 3 minutes away so its pretty handy.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Yes, Very Nice course.

I've played it twice.

Spent the four days that the JW classic was there years ago too. or was it the Heineken back then - can't recall actually.  A Boys weekend :-)

Hope to read some good things from you, we have to keep the Aussie flag waving!

Note: This thread is 4766 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!