IGNORED

Book: A Good Walk Spoiled

InTheTwenties
Note: This thread is 6247 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I picked up a copy of A Good Walk Spoiled by John Feinstein, and I'm happy I did, because it's nice to read about the stars of the game in the 80's and 90's. The first chapter about the Ryder Cup, well lets just say they should make a movie about this Ryder Cup match. Fun, drama, with classic antagonist/protagonist characters.

Its got it all. An easy read especially since the weather is turning sour in the north east.

Yeah, a lot of pressure. Rise above it. Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness energy, block bad.
Feel the flow, Happy. It's circular. It's Like a carousel. You get on the horse. It goes up, down and around. Circular. Circle. With the music,the flow. All good things.I...

That really was a good book. Even my wife read it. I really liked how in depth it was with the Ryder Cup and with Fred Couples.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

I loved that book. He followed it up with 'The Majors' which was good but not as well written as 'A Good Walk Spoiled'.

I know I have posted it on the baords before, but check out Rick Reilly's "Missing Links". Just the most fun and entertaining golf book out there.
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

Note: This thread is 6247 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!