IGNORED

Best golf gloves ever...

Note: This thread is 4636 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I stumble upon these Callaway "tour authentic" gloves on sale at the PGA Superstore, and they claim to have the best feeling golf gloves. They are not wrong, these gloves are fantastic. Better than footjoy, better than titleist. The only ones i think come close are the etonics.

Yeah I've really liked but had some issues with about 1/4 of them tore on the heel pad after only a short period of use.  Liked the Footjoy's as well.  Been going Freddy Couples style for the past couple months

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by senorchipotle

wish i could swing without a glove, would save lots of money. i tried to once for three holes and the club kept slipping out of my hands.

Wish the manufacturers would offer 10 or 12 packs to consumers at a reduced cost.

For the average golfer, Costco's glove is superb! The last 3-pack I saw was on sale @ $14.99....reg. $18.99. For the guy who plays a lot of golf and goes through gloves...give them a try

PB
Canadian PGA Life Member
Peter Boyce Golf Academy
Strathroy, Ontario
:tmade:

Wow, I would have never thought of using the Callaway golves.  I have been using FootJoy ever since I stared playing golf 15 years ago, but with your recommendation, I'm ready to go try out some of these "most comfortable" gloves ever!  Thanks for the tip!

Note: This thread is 4636 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!