IGNORED

My Swing (kevin.chan)

kevin.chan
Note: This thread is 4437 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Here is my swing ..please comment .

Thanks

Thanks

What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

post face on videos.

SLDR 8.5°, Fujikura Speeder 6.2 VC X SLDR 15°, Black Tie 8M3 X SLDR 17°, Black Tie HM3 95X Tour Preferred MC 4 - PW (DG Pro X100) Tour Preferred 52, 56, 50 (DG Pro X100) Daytona 62 Lethal

Man, that's a straight ball. Easy game!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Swing looks good. You get into a great impact position. If you struggle with consistency I´d recommend shortening the backswing a little bit. One thing that could improve your swing is to stop thrusting at the ball on the downswing. You should feel like your weight is moving to your left heel on the downswing.

Good luck.

Golf is a game in which the ball always lies poorly and the player always lies well.

• 4 months later...

Recently , i am working on not to over-swing at the TOP .

I reference my swing change to TW My Swing apps on the iPhone.

I limit my back swing to slightly more that a 3/4 swing and from there i started my down swing , with the weight shifting to the left leg and compress the ball much better , and most of the time i take a moderate divot. My tempo become a little faster than before.

My Irons become more accurate and distance control is better.

I try to do the swing change on my Driver and 3 Wood ,limit my swing to 3/4 and start to hit down.

but apparently ended with Slice most of the time. I feel like my body turn faster and my hands cannot follow and not able to square my club face  at impact.

Will try to take a video next time when i go to the range .

What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

Note: This thread is 4437 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!