Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beantown Beancounter

Oakley Flak Jacket MINT Root Beer

4 posts in this topic

Worn maybe 10 times never dropped mint condition. Oakley Flak Jacket Root Beer colored frames VR50 lenses (I think). Pics available upon request to

$85 shipped!

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2016 TST Partners

GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Lowest Score Wins
    • Good concept / idea and execution. That said the price point is a bit steep for the typical amateur (largest potential market segment). It's possible there's a special mount that is more robust than a regular tripod head screw? I'd agree that could lower the item cost (and his own shipping / handling cost & time) and those who want the tripod included would be just be a nice extra profit center for those who don't already have one and want to bother with finding their own or use his 'approved' high-quality model. Good idea. I agree. Those nice adjustable slider bars would be a bit harder to do as a self-made kludge version, and ~ $60-$80 would be less intimidating a sticker price for a golf aid.
    • It's been good, because It helps me find playing partners of a similar skill level. I notice somewhere around 15 handicap, people start having confidence and want to play with better competition. I can tell they don't want to play with me, and that is truly 100% okay - I understand. Somewhere around 20 handicap and above, everyone says "I'm not very good", to which I reply "I just started playing last year", and voila, we have a nice time together.  Next year my goal is to do some Net Score competitions, and HC is req'd for those.  
    • Not sure on percentage but I think you'd see an increase in turnout overall and certainly in states like CA, NY and TX where a decent size of the population hasn't factored into a presidential race in a while. Right that makes sense to me.  If people are motivated or feel they have a chance to matter they'll make the effort to vote.  While I agree that stuff will typically matter more in our daily lives than who's president, the presidential race is the main attraction and the one that really gets people to the polls. There are a lot of CA voters out there that know way more about the presidential race that what Prop 59 is. Maybe not Prop 64 though 
    • Bingo my thoughts  too.... realized long ago I'm never going to be a Pro Golfer and on the tour so why go out every round trying so hard to lower it..and placing to much added pressure on myself I also realize that for more then even want to admit it, it's bragging rights. The water cooler discussion for the day amongst buddies and all.. "hey man I'm a __ handicap now what about you?"    I don't take golf to serious or myself for that matter to really care,  it's not the be all end all of who I am... it's a hobbie and a pleasure of mine that I enjoy... I do applaud all who make it their goal though... shows your dedicated to a goal and that's awesome.... just not for me.... if I can continue to shoot 85-90 every time I tee it up then I'm good with that and I have fun.... When I'm dead and gone I really don't what my tombstone to say..."here lays a ___ handicapper, wow was he good" lol
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

1. Covert
      (73 years old)
    2. Robert Diddings
      Robert Diddings
      (32 years old)
  • Blog Entries