IGNORED

Heads up! $100 of OptiShot at Amazon!

Note: This thread is 4598 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on what I think is a great deal. I just ran across the Optishot golf simulator at Amazon for a hundred bucks off ($299) good only till 9pm, today (Wednesday).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

I'm sure this belongs here:

Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.

but that section is not very active.

I've been tracking this product for over a year now and this is the best price I have seen.

David

Note: This thread is 4598 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• Day 47 (18 Jun 24) - Back to setup and easy chip swings with the PW today.  Focused on the foot position (even purposely setup too closed and too open to reinforce the most accurate position).  Also kept the balls scattered in varying depths of grass to better simulate potential on-course scenarios.  
    • If the rule was intended to allow only the two options listed, it would have read something like "the committee may choose either...... or......".  To me the wording is clear, here are some of the acceptable options. Its also important to see that the USGA and R&A were included in writing this, to make sure that the Tour policy would be acceptable under the Rules of Golf.  Like @iacas, I'm not sure that a single well-publicized screwup by a popular player is a good reason to change the procedures.
    • Correct. That's why the original tweet says "try to carry the ball the listed distance". 🙂 
    • I can't wait until the first Tour player finds an error 16:00 after returning his scorecard. Look, the PGA Tour can do this, because they have the manpower and whatnot, but… I think this is a stupid over-reaction to Jordan Spieth having to poop. Particularly when he could have said "I'm sorry, I really have to go, I'll be right back and will sign my card then."
    • Yea, I can see that being read as, here are your options.  Ive seen text like this, including but not limited to... To make sure people know that these are not the only options.  If options include, implies here are just two examples, then fine. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...