IGNORED

TRUE Linkswear Auction

Note: This thread is 4677 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I started wearing TRUE Linkswear shoes over the summer and in my opinion they are the absolute best golf shoes out there... They are extremely comfortable.  I own both the Tours (2 pairs, white/white and black/black) and the Stealth (black).

Anyways, I got an email this morning that they are auctioning off different samples of their shoes that have some very unique color combination.  If you like the TRUE shoes and want a pair that is even more unique than they already are than you might want to check this out .

Good luck to anybody who does end up bidding.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I didn't know they had all those colors available, very nice.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Originally Posted by mvmac

I didn't know they had all those colors available, very nice.

I guess they were limited samples that they did when they were trying to figure out color combinations for their limited editions and stuff like that.  I think I might try to get a pair or two myself.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

I love the shoes. They are comfortable, help my weight transfer, and ground feel. I can live with their clownish look ....but there's NO way I'm making it worse by adding color!  Whats next....polka dots and pom poms?

"Quick Dorthy....the oil can!"

Some of them are kind of out there but there are some that I really like as well... I like the red/white/blue ones as well as the white ones with the red soles.  There is also a pair of tan ones that I think look pretty good.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Note: This thread is 4677 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!