IGNORED

What socks do you wear? Anyone tried Kentwool socks? Is there a reasonably priced alternative?

Note: This thread is 4530 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I plan on walking a LOT of rounds this year. My current socks are just normal cotton socks. I do have a few higher end pairs of cycling socks that I could wear, but I was intrigued when reading a review of Kentwool socks. The problem, they are 20 dollars per pair. Seriously, that's just a lot of money for a pair of socks. So, has anyone tried them? If so are they worth it? If not, what socks do you wear and why?

"take a couple weeks off - then quit for good"

- X-460 Tour 10.5 Fujikura Stiff
- War Bird 15deg 3 Wood
- MX-23 Irons
- Vokey 52 + 55deg wedges
- 900 60deg Low Bounce - Studio Design 1.5 - Pro V1x - SG4Sun Mountain Carry and Great Divider Cart Bags.

I just wear Under Armor and Nike socks that I pick up at Dicks.  They are usually 3 to 6 pairs per pack.  I've never thought about buying an expensive pair of socks for golf...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Footjoy normally; the ones with padded soles. Couple them with my Nike Lunar's and it's like walking on air.

(yes iacas, I know True shoes are much more like walking on air. heh)

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Padded FootJoys. I prefer thicker socks when playing golf to prevent my feet from shuffling around in the shoes and cause blisters. I'm very happy with the socks.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Zellers/Walmart/Superstore/Sears

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Nike Elites. Ridiculously comfortable.

In my  taylormade.gif Stratus Stand bag

Driver:  taylormade.gif 10.5* 2009 Burner

3 Wood: taylormade.gif 2008 Burner

3 Hybrid: taylormade.gif 2008 Burner

Ironstaylormade.gif  Burner 1.0 4-AW

Wedge: Cleveland CG15  56*

Putter:  taylormade.gif Rossa Monza Spider Vicino

Ball Callaway HX Diablo Tour

Note: This thread is 4530 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!