IGNORED

Hello everyone!

hjimzaf
Note: This thread is 6218 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My name is Hector and I currently live in Puyallup, WA. A small city near Tacoma. I have been in the Air Force now for 9 years and have seen a lot of the world. I have been playing golf since I was a kid and played on the high school team. Back in 2005 I was involved in a car accident and I hurt my back and required surgery. I had to go through a lot of physical therapy and couldn't swing a golf club for over a year. My only goal in PT was to be able to play golf again. I was going out at least once or twice a week prior to the accident so it really sucked not being able to play. I played my first round since the accident this past April and shot an 89 which I was very happy with. All my clubs were at least 5 years old so I went and bought myself a whole new set. I love the Callaway trade in trade up program! My goal this summer is to break 80. Anyway, Hello!

Diablo Octane
Big Bertha 2007 3W 

Razr X 3H, 4H
Razr X Irons 5-PW 

Wedges X-Tour 56* and 60*

White Ice D.A.R.T Mallet 

Ball Tour i(s)

My name is Hector and I currently live in Puyallup, WA. A small city near Tacoma. I have been in the Air Force now for 9 years and have seen a lot of the world. I have been playing golf since I was a kid and played on the high school team. Back in 2005 I was involved in a car accident and I hurt my back and required surgery. I had to go through a lot of physical therapy and couldn't swing a golf club for over a year. My only goal in PT was to be able to play golf again. I was going out at least once or twice a week prior to the accident so it really sucked not being able to play. I played my first round since the accident this past April and shot an 89 which I was very happy with. All my clubs were at least 5 years old so I went and bought myself a whole new set. I love the Callaway trade in trade up program! My goal this summer is to break 80. Anyway, Hello!

Welcome to the board. Keep us appraised of your progress towards breaking 80 - your story will no doubt be inspirational to us all.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6218 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!