IGNORED

What's up Sand Trap!

IguessNot
Note: This thread is 4544 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I am a huge noob to golf and my scorecards can prove it. Ha. I am from orange county , Ca. I usually join a forum when I buy a car so that I can learn as much as possible and see what others are doing with theirs. I figured I'd do the same with golf. Because i sure could use some pointers. I was a lurker of the forum for a bit before I actually joined. I guess I should give some of my golfing background. So here goes, I have the most incredible slice with my driver. I can hit my irons decent although lately I've occasionally miss hit them and sent them almost 90 degrees to the right. I tend to top the ball. When I hit it I can hit it further than the other weaklings that I play with. I'm skinny as hell. and I love Asian food! I Love my beautiful wife! ( I only say that because she is looking over my shoulder wondering what the hell I'm doing on the computer) I think my 3 yr old daughter has better posture then me. I tend to ramble about crap that is not useful. So in conclusion I hope to use this forum to take my game to another level. Or at least some sort of level. Thanks in advance for the help! :) -Tommy

search here for Stack & TIlt swing - it'll get rid of that slice - did for me.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4544 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!