IGNORED

In How Many Countries Have You Played Golf?

The thread on how many courses have you played had me thinking quite a bit and I still have no answer so allow me to ask a simpler question. How many countries? 
let’s see....USA, Japan, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, and I guess that’s it. Always went to Canada in the winter, could not find the course in Turkey, not sure why no other Euro nations so its 9. 

Hope to add more, Aloha,

iSank

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I was about to say two, counting the U.S. and Canada, but I'm not sure I've ever played much golf in Canada. I've taught schools in Canada. I've played mini golf in Canada. I've hit balls on a range and practiced in Canada.

But then I remembered I played golf in Scotland. So… two for sure. Maybe three. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm... Let's see. I've played in the USA, The Netherlands, Spain, Finland, Demark, England, Scotland, Belgium, France, and Egypt. I think that's it. So, I guess that's 10. 

Having said that, I've also played in Southern Illinois... which I definitely think should be counted as another country. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've played in the US, Scotland, Ireland (the Republic, not Northern), Australia, St. Kitts, and Bermuda.  I think that's all, so six countries.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 for me, United States and the Dominican Republic twice on two separate vacations.

I wanted to play in the UK when I went there in the fall of 2019 but couldn't quite find time in the schedule to make it work.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

I've had the privilege to play golf in Portugal, Germany and Poland.

I've hit balls at a driving range in NYC, in the USA for fun. I really want to play golf in Scotland and Ireland, these are my future destinations on the wishlist. 

So 4 countries so far. But the USA hardly counts, I wish I had the adequate time to play there so muuuuuch more 💭😁

• Thumbs Up 1

• iacas changed the title to In How Many Countries Have You Played Golf?

Two for me.  USA and South Korea.  I've hit balls on the deck of a cruise ship in various Caribbean countries, but I don't think that counts 😀

• Thumbs Up 1