IGNORED

Insurance for Golf Clubs?

Note: This thread is 1678 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 minute ago, DeadMan said:

The price was roughly double what @dennyjones quoted above. I was a bit surprised by that, because when I shop around for other insurance, I find that rates are nearly identical.

My new carrier is Meemic which is for educators.  

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 6 months later...

Interesting topic.  I just had to replace my entire bag, due to theft.  So I called my agent to see about a rider on my policy.  $228/yr to ensure them for $3500 value.  

Driver:  :titleist: TS2 10.5* 
3-Wood: :titleist: TS2 16.5*
Irons: :titleist: T300
Wedges: :vokey: SM7 58*
Putter:  :scotty_cameron: Phantom X 6 STR

I carry my clubs and other golf gear in my trunk at all times.  You never know when you might drive in the vicinity of a golf course!   Maybe a total value of $3000, but more if you consider the time and effort to replace everything. 

My insurance agent told me that my homeowner's policy covers any theft.  However, I have a $500 deductible.

On 2/12/2019 at 3:01 PM, dennyjones said:

Great idea.    This is something I need to do.   I've heard of people do a video walk thru also showing the items in each room.   Either way, I believe it's important to have an inventory list in case of loss. 

I did videos of each room and cabinet and closet in my home.  And sent them to the cloud so that I have access to them after my laptop is stolen.

Note: This thread is 1678 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!