IGNORED

Took my wife golfing today.....

Mobey
Note: This thread is 4348 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Do you play golf with your spouse/other?

• of course I do its fun
    • no way are you nuts?
    • Only if I have to
    • Other

Originally Posted by mdl

I never bet on golf

Oh my......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My wife and I have golfed together about a dozen times. She likes it if we go with another couple - having a female friend there makes it more enjoyable - able to focus on all of the chit chat - even rode with the other woman on one occasion. It works well. Our courses are in Mid-Michigan - very enjoyable experience just being out in the beauty of the nature. Then, tendonitis brought all of this to a screaching halt. She doesn't like it enough to jump on physical therapy and prescription drugs...the poor woman.

Titleist 910D2 10.5* Stiff / Taylormade 3 Wood - Superfast 2.0 15*  3 Superfast 2.0 Rescue 18* Stiff Shafts

I've played golf with my wife a couple of times.  It is nice.  she doesn't play every shot or keep score.  So she wasn't really playing golf, but spending time together while I play and she hits the ball until she picks up.  She wasn't slow so it was fine with me.  I wanted her to have fun.

Brian

I'm glad my wife doesn't play...................

With that said, I don't mind playing with women providing they can knock it around and keep up.   I know several ladies I'd rather play with at my home course than some guy members....LOL
They don't have to be good....it's all about pace of play.

Only downside:

I can't whip it out and pee on any tree if the urge strikes.  I need to be discrete............LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I'd like to get my wife involved in golfing but with two young kids and living in a town with no family it's just about impossible for us both to go together. RTR '12!

In The Bag:
Driver: 
 RBZ 10.5*
3 Wood:  RBZ 15 *
Hybrids G15 17* & 20*
Irons​ G2 4-UW 
Wedges:  Vokey 54*
Putter:  MC-03w
Balls:  PD Soft

I've got a date next week with a girl who plays at my club. She's supposedly quite good as well, not sure whether to really go for it and give it my all (I'm naturally pretty competitive) or to hold off and just take it easy.

Looking forward to it anyway.

I can't believe I forgot to mention this....she insists on playing from the mens tees... because "wheres the competition in that".....seriously guys, I'm in soooo much trouble

Originally Posted by Mobey

I can't believe I forgot to mention this....she insists on playing from the mens tees... because "wheres the competition in that".....seriously guys, I'm in soooo much trouble

Feign injury??

Note: This thread is 4348 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!