IGNORED

Hottest LPGA Player

Mike1122
Note: This thread is 6883 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I saw Paula Creamer up close on Sunday and she had NO mustache.

I met Natalie Gulbis in person with her dad last year and she looks like an amazon. She was very polite, not "ditzy" at all and signed an autograph without even asking me if I wanted one...really politely and reserved.

Her dad is a "Harley" kind of guy and was really nice to me. We talked for awhile and he showed me Natalie's golf bag.

Most of these people are just like us, they just play golf for their living.

And, Erica Blasberg IS a cutie also.

As for Mr_Slice...Michelle Wie is cute, but she's only 15

Sincerely,
Stacy Solomon

Laura Diaz or maybe Danielle?

I am revising my opinion on Dottie Pepper - I just saw her on a Golf Channel program . . . . she looks like she ought to be coaching in the WNBA unless there are still some professional ladies wrestling somewhere.

I am revising my opinion on Dottie Pepper - I just saw her on a Golf Channel program . . . . she looks like she ought to be coaching in the WNBA unless there are still some professional ladies wrestling somewhere.

My wife says you can tell she was an athlete. But I've always liked Dottie. I would say she just looks extremely fit.

It's nice to finally see people talking about how pretty and sweet the women golfers are as opposed to how they look and act like lesbians.

There is a definite shift in the LPGA. More collegiate and younger women like Creamer and Gulbis will make the game more competitive and watched, whether it's because they hit a decent drive or because they're pretty.

It will take a female Tiger Woods to gain more recognition for women's golf.

Now, women's tennis is a whole other subject...

Sincerely,
Stacy Solomon

My wife says you can tell she was an athlete. But I've always liked Dottie. I would say she just looks extremely fit.

I saw Pepper on the Shell's wonderful world of golf as a player..and she was a whinny little jerk. All she did was bitch and moan. I wanted to reach through the TV and throw that microphone that she was wearing into the drink. Her opponent was very gracious and acted like a professional. Pepper is wound up a little to tight, a classic type -A
The equipment is there...I'm not!
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*
Adams Idea 21*Adams Idea 25*Nike CPR 30*Irons 7-SW- Adama IdeaLob Wedge- Cleveland 588 ChromePutter- Nike T100 Oz Blue ChipBall- Best deal I can find on a reputable soft ball

It's nice to finally see people talking about how pretty and sweet the women golfers are as opposed to how they look and act like lesbians.

Howdy! Had to give my Annika speech....

Annika is currently more dominant in womens golf than Tiger ever has been in mens golf. She might be the most dominant player in any sport ever...thats what they said on TGC ther other night. But I agreee with you on it's nice to hear people talk about something other than thier alleged sexuallity. Ever notice how even the one's who are really fit like Ochoa and Sorenstam... they say look like lesbians...I imagine it's because they are not prancing around in little tight skirts with obvious boob jobs and little ribbons in thier hair!
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*
Adams Idea 21*Adams Idea 25*Nike CPR 30*Irons 7-SW- Adama IdeaLob Wedge- Cleveland 588 ChromePutter- Nike T100 Oz Blue ChipBall- Best deal I can find on a reputable soft ball

Howdy! Had to give my Annika speech....

Comparatively speaking, I agree that Annika Sorenstam has an unbeatable record. When I write my articles, it's difficult not to praise her record-breaking scores and abilities which far outweigh other golfers, both current and retired.

However, I was reading the sports section of the Journal News (local newspaper) today only to see a HUGE pic of Annika hugging Natalie Gulbis. I must admit my mind immediately painted the pic of 2 girls "together". I believe the paper was trying to get across a subliminal message and I was a bit disturbed by it. But, it sells newspapers...

Sincerely,
Stacy Solomon

• Administrator
Danielle Amiee is definitely not the LPGA's hottest player:

http://sportsbybrooks.com/danielleamiee.html
http://sportsbybrooks.com/danielleamiee.jpg

ICK!

Edit: Disregard the pictures above, they're fake. The Playboy thing was held in September 2003 - Danielle would not be a celebrity then, and she certainly wouldn't have her BBIII bag at that time.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Comparatively speaking, I agree that Annika Sorenstam has an unbeatable record. When I write my articles, it's difficult not to praise her record-breaking scores and abilities which far outweigh other golfers, both current and retired.

Hey Golfin' girl,

Are any of your articles on the web so I can read some of your work? It would be nice to see Gulbis win one...but as a woman who has always enjoyed sports..it's a given to see that guys are (on the average) better at games, they win at cards, they win at board games, better at bowling, golf, basketball etc.! So it is nice to see a woman completely dominate, even if it is over other women. I can't see myself ever rooting for someone over Annika. I hope she shatters all womens golf records. And when Michelle and Paula come of age out there they will shatter her records. But for now..I hope Annika wins the slam and repeats next year. That would be the best! Nice talking with ya
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*

Danielle Amiee is definitely

Howdy,

you seem like you would know...how many slams has Annika won? Or has she won any? Thanks.
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*

However, I was reading the sports section of the Journal News (local newspaper) today only to see a HUGE pic of Annika hugging Natalie Gulbis. I must admit my mind immediately painted the pic of 2 girls "together". I believe the paper was trying to get across a subliminal message and I was a bit disturbed by it. But, it sells newspapers...

I know what you mean. I'm tired of hearing about or reading subtle comments that female athletes must all be lesbians. You'd think in the 21st century, we'd be past that. Are

some female athletes lesbians? Sure, but I've played sports my entire life and have come across relatively few. But it's the same as if you meet a man who tells you he's a nurse or a hairdresser...what's the first thing you think? It's unfortunate we still have these views though.

To nurseduffer: I write for The Sand Trap and also have my own web site
Golf for Beginners .
Annika is attempting her first Grand Slam, now being referred to as a
"Soren-slam". I wish her all the luck in the world.

Tiger Woods emailed Sorenstam in April to wish her luck before the McDonalds LPGA Championship. He also reminded her that he already has 9 majors in the bag and it's up to her to win at the second LPGA major to challenge his record. She won this past weekend and both of them are playing in their respective U.S. Open tournaments soon. The PGA Open is this week and the Women's Open follows next week.

I'm also rooting for Annika to win the Grand Slam and create new records to challenge the rest of the LPGA. As Annika said during the final round of the LPGA Championship, "It takes every part of your game to be a winner. You can't just have one part of your game working and expect to win tournaments."

Sincerely,
Stacy Solomon

Wow that is a pretty good photoshop job. I saw Jill McGill play some on Saturday. She looked hot in these tight little pants but when I went to her web site I didn't like what I saw too much.

Howdy,

Inkster, Bradley, Sorenstam, Webb, Louise Suggs and Mickey Wright are the only players to complete the LPGA Career Grand Slam. They have all won the four majors...just not all consecutively in a single year as Sorenstam is attempting to complete. GO ANNIKA!!

Sincerely,
Stacy Solomon

Note: This thread is 6883 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!