IGNORED

Must have accessories?

hendog
Note: This thread is 4297 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have a Central Michigan University ball marker/divot repair tool I can't play without

My cell phone is a must.  I have a great GPS app on it that I couldn't live without.

And probably the most random accessory in my bag, an old Callaway shaft from a Big Bertha Driver.  I use it as an alignment aid on the range prior to rounds

I have both long and short tees, the same divot tool as everyone else seems to have (without an OSU theme), old pencils with hardened erasers so I can't change scores, a second, third, and fourth divot tool if I'm paired with people without them, my cell phone (if I want to use the GPS feature), a wire/ nylon bristle brush, and the tool that came with my Nickent Evolver driver in case I want to make adjustments on the fly or change shafts (before the round, not during).

Originally Posted by Fozcycle

I routinely carry the following:

One long & one short Tee

Divott tool (either a switchblade or a lightweight aluminum)

Tiny brush for my irons(it's the size of a quarter)

Blue & White Poker chip ball mark for long putts

Hat clip U of KY ball mark fpr short putts

Chapstick

iGolf Neo+ GPS on my hip (fits perfect in a small cell phone case)

small towel tucked under my belt on my right hip

I feel out of kilter if i don't have them all.....

I also have my UK ball marker with me every round and I have the titleist UK Hat with the magnetic brim so I can just put the marker on the top and not worry about it until I need it.  I hate carrying anything in my pocket at all.

LOL....definitely some interesting accessories!

Aside from the laser, I'm old school.....I don't even carry a brush.  I spit on the grooves and wipe with a towel.....

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

LOL....definitely some interesting accessories!

Aside from the laser, I'm old school.....I don't even carry a brush.  I spit on the grooves and wipe with a towel.....

I carry the brush but I find this ^^ works best

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

I have never, ever seen anyone spit on their irons, lol. Nor do I know anybody without a 3$ brush.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Originally Posted by ApocG10

I have never, ever seen anyone spit on their irons, lol. Nor do I know anybody without a 3$ brush.

LOL....those $3 brushes are for noobs.  I've never owned one in 20+ years of playing......

yea....I guess  you never played golf with me before.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Every round I use GolfShot for scoring on my iPhone. It also has GPS and swing-by-swing tracking but as most of the time I play par 3's I tend not to use those features. My other must have accessory is my Clicgear cart - folds up nice and small to fit in the back of the car and then provides plenty of storage space for my wallet and phone as I wheel around the course in style. Unfortunately most of my friends have horrible carts and prefer to ride an electric one, but I enjoy the exercise.

Note: This thread is 4297 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!