IGNORED

DIY Golf net: anyone else built one?

RoyHotPower
Note: This thread is 2854 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My father-in-law built his own from an old piece of carpet and a frame made from scrap wood.  Cost literally nothing at all to make and worked as well as anything you could buy.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 8 months later...
[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/68348/] [/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/68350/] [/URL]

How do you get it to hinge?

whats in my bag,

Driver- 975D 7.5*
3 wood- 975F 13*
Irons- 2-pw Acushnet Tungsten AC-108'swedges-58* 64*putter-bag- staff I know its huge, but I dig it " I am McLovin"

• 4 months later...

Bought my 7'X 10' X 5' brand new in the box off ebay for 46.00 shipped, even got 12 free balls with it. Made by EliteCaddy Sports.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Where in the states are you? If your close I'd be more than happy to lend a hand. I'm in the Cincinnati area.

whats in my bag,

Driver- 975D 7.5*
3 wood- 975F 13*
Irons- 2-pw Acushnet Tungsten AC-108'swedges-58* 64*putter-bag- staff I know its huge, but I dig it " I am McLovin"

• 1 year later...
On 8/16/2012 at 3:47 PM, gwlee7 said:

Here's my DYI net and a "Real Feel" mat.  I screwed eye bolts into the top of the carport and then used small bungees to secure the netting to the poles.  Working very well:

ab608ff9_netpicture.jpeg

What kind of net is that.

Note: This thread is 2854 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!