IGNORED

Club selection

Note: This thread is 4265 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Im new in the forum so forgive me if im in the wtong place with these questions I finally got to get on a swing analyzer last week for the first time my results Maltby 5 iron 95 avg top 104 180 yds Adams f11 driver stiff flex 118avg 122 top 260 yrds avg 10 yrds roll My driver is really whippy compared to a taylor made burner stiff shaft I feel like i should be hitting the ball farther with those numbers but im new to golf and just dont know. Are these numbers good bad avg Im also looking for a new driver any suggestions on wat to get base on this info Thanks for the help guys

Out of fear from the WRX "you can't possibly have a swing speed over 100mph and be on this forum" people, I think you should be out near 270-280 with that swing speed. Now, if you have a lot of fade/slice 260 is probably about right.

R11s driver

R11 3 wood

Glide sole design 5 wood

Cleveland CG16 irons

Vokey SM4 48*, Vokey SM4 52*, Vokey SM4 56* wedges

Yes! Eleanor putter

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Willie Malay

My bad. This isn't WRX now is it :)

Nope. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You definitely need a stiffer shaft with those swing speeds. If your looking for a good driver that will be good/durable and custom built to your swing, PM me and I can hook you up with one about $100 cheaper than anything you'll get at a store. Heads are built for long driving and with those speeds, your gonna crack or dent your standard manufacturer driver sooner than you'd like. Also, the shafts will be built specifically for you swing and give you the trajectory needed to maximize your distance. With that swing speed and you describing the driver as 'whippy', I guarantee your hitting the ball too high or you are slicing it. PM me and let me know. Zero tax, free shipping, free customization and builds it for free. Mine is in my sig and it is incredible. Guy that builds them is in long driving contests and just started a new company.

Note: This thread is 4265 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!