IGNORED

Snapping the ball to the left

WVUgolf21
Note: This thread is 4212 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have never once had this problem in my life. It finally took its turn for the worst today at Pete Dye (amazing course). I have it stuck in my head it could be because my shafts are a little to bendy for my swing now. Would I benifit from a stiff flex or do you think its more swing mechanics or both?

Yeah a shaft that is too whippy will cause and exaggerated draw, or slice. One that is too stiff will do the opposite. Gotta find the right combo.

R11s driver

R11 3 wood

Glide sole design 5 wood

Cleveland CG16 irons

Vokey SM4 48*, Vokey SM4 52*, Vokey SM4 56* wedges

Yes! Eleanor putter

I always have this problem when I am swinging lazy and don't lift my hands up high enough.

If you are wrapping them around your body too much this could be the cause

Note: This thread is 4212 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!