IGNORED

New Driver

Note: This thread is 6168 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
I have heard nothing but great things about the burner.

You didn't read my post, then.

At the very least, and even with the TP, you've gotta get a different shaft in it. I hated it. Sold it after one round (to someone on the forum). I'm thinking of taking the HiBore off the offering block (see sig currently). I played again with it and it's a NIIIIICE driver. Buy it from me now ($250 shipped) if you want it - it may not be for sale in another week. P.S. My 907D2 kicks tail.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So the other day while i was out of town my dad used my TM r5 and shot a 40 which is really great for him, first time hes broke 45 in like a year, so anyways, he tells me he wants my driver, and said he would pay for a new one if i could find one i liked.

r7 Superquad looks cool? I imagine Darth Vader has got one in his bag.

Taylormade r7 460
Callaway X 3 Wood
Callaway X 5 Wood
Callaway X 7 Wood
Callaway X Hybrid (24*)TaylorMade r7 Irons (5-PW)Mizuno MP-R Series Wedges (52,58 degrees)Ping G2 Anser Putter

I would look into the Cobra Speed Drivers. Im currnetly looking for a deal on an LD right now and let me tell u, my grandpas friend hits it and absolutly destroys it. He probobly is only 5'5 and 175. the face is super hot. but the titlesit drivers are extremely nice also and so are the cleveland hibores and taylormade r7s.
What's In My Custom Bagboy Fleicshmans Bag:
Driver: Hibore with Aldila NV 65
Irons: CG2 Irons 3-PW
Wedges: 56 degree Reg.588 Tour Action Chrome Finish, 60 degree Vokey Design, vokey design 52*
Putter: milled series #3Hybrid: Rescue Mid 25 degree3 Wood: War HawkGolf Balls: Serious Play ...

Note: This thread is 6168 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!