IGNORED

New member, working in the industry

AndrewM
Note: This thread is 6150 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all... new member here. I've been working in the golf industry for about 3 years now, first at a PR agency representing products like Aldila, Bite, Category 5, F2, Leadbetter Interactive, Great Divider and lots more.

Now currently working for Explanar Golf USA and trying to get the game back on track after a long lay off.

I am always around to help folks with swing questions or equipment questions... My mantra "Don't fall into the hype!" At the end of the day you have to get the ball in the hole to score well, and paying attention to every one of the 100 bajillion drills etc in the newest Golf Mag wont really help. Practice and solid fundamentals coupled with a good short game will help you score well!

Welcome aboard Andrew. You hit the nail right on the head, "at the end of the day you have to get the ball in the hole to score well." Well said.

You'll fit right in around here, hope to hear more from you soon.

Jason
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Note: This thread is 6150 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!