IGNORED

December 16th SoCal Golfers golf tourney- now sponsored by Callaway Golf ;-)

agoodmanmbk
Note: This thread is 4149 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

" 1 payment would be greatly appreciated. You can also go through the regular routine of calling the course or booking online 8 days prior if that would be easier for you. Each player can pay the day of. If you decide to go that route, we won't need the contract. Thank you, " Her response ^^^

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Or, if the course will let us pay them directly and you don't want to have the hassle, I can do that too.

This would be a good option for those that don't have a Paypal account (nor want one).

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yourlolli@hotmail.com is my Paypal address please include your screen name so I know who has sent payments. Or we can still go the old fashioned route... Up to you guys. I'm cool with whatever.

Originally Posted by Pakoh

Yourlolli@hotmail.com is my Paypal address please include your screen name so I know who has sent payments.

Or we can still go the old fashioned route... Up to you guys. I'm cool with whatever.

OK, Pakoh.  I just sent you my entry fee!

(Seems like the old fashioned route is a flip of the coin as far as getting 2 or 3 or 4 tee times together in the morning)

Thanks golfdad!  payment recieved.

I think we should get as many people to pay ahead of time as possible and I will make the reservation friday for that number of people that are able to send payment this week.  sorry to be a hard ass, but since i dont actually know anyone here in real life I wouldnt want to pay for someone and have them flake.

If anyone doesnt trust me I totally understand...   if you want to come down to the course I go there to practice and i can meet up in person.

but l am on point with this kind of shit, and i just want to play some golf in the end :)

Thanks golfdad!  payment recieved.

I think we should get as many people to pay ahead of time as possible and I will make the reservation friday for that number of people that are able to send payment this week.  sorry to be a hard ass, but since i dont actually know anyone here in real life I wouldnt want to pay for someone and have them flake.

If anyone doesnt trust me I totally understand...   if you want to come down to the course I go there to practice and i can meet up in person.

but l am on point with this kind of shit, and i just want to play some golf in the end :)

Gotcha, I'll paypal you now.  Going to "gift" it to you.

EVERYONE!  Makes sure to paypal Pakoh, Yourlolli@hotmail.com,  $66 by this Friday Dec 7th,

Dec 16th- 9am Players Course @Mile Square

http://www.milesquaregolfcourse.com/sites/courses/custom2.asp?id=535&page;=27504

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

sorry for the confusion mvMac-  they only want 1 payment.  guess they dont want to deal with everyone paying individually.

you can send me payment via paypal.  if anyone doesnt have paypal, we have to figure something out.

sorry for the confusion mvMac-  they only want 1 payment.  guess they dont want to deal with everyone paying individually.

you can send me payment via paypal.  if anyone doesnt have paypal, we have to figure something out.

Thx, post edited ;-)

Mike McLoughlin

Pakoh, Payment sent.  I'll circle back with my +1 (confirmed) and check with the other two who showed interest but haven't confirmed 100% to send you payment.

Thanks,
Beachcomber

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

So you have payments from 3 of us... We at least have a foursome!

I sent a PM to everyone else to remind them to pay Pakoh

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Lihu called and is sending me a check since he does not have a paypal account.

Anyone else that doesnt have paypal should PM me as soon as possible... thanks*

Sent my payment.  Forgot to include my username.  Mine's the payment from the goodepic email.

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

Originally Posted by mdl

Sent my payment.  Forgot to include my username.  Mine's the payment from the goodepic email.

confirmed.  thanks*

6 players paid so far.

mvmac

golfdad

beach

mdl

lihu (sending check)

Pakoh

Note: This thread is 4149 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!