• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avmcdevildog

New Oklahoma 'hacker'

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I live in this great state called Oklahoma. My Father-In-Law got me hooked on golf this summer and I've been hacking away trying to learn and play whenever I can. I have a cheap set of generic clubs that I bought off the neighbor for 30 bucks and already broke the head off of my 6 iron! For my birthday I received the TaylorMade RBZ driver, which compared to the driver I had I obviously love. I've been on this forum for a little while but just discovered this part and thought I would come say hello. If there is anyone in the south west part of Oklahoma feel free to hit me up and lets play a round! Obviously I'm not very good but I have a pretty quick rate of play so I won't hamper anyone down very much!

Roy

Welcome!  If you have a chance to play in Norman, let me know.

I played at Quartz Mountain once - had fun there.  Where do you play in Altus?

If I'm ever up that way I'll holler! I play at quartz 95% of the time because my brother works there. Which means when he comes out with me, all I ever pay is $10 for a golf cart and $5 for range balls. Can't beat 18 holes for 10 bucks!