• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyerGolf2010

Tournaments in Ohio

3 posts in this topic

I know its winter here in Ohio, but does anyone know how to sign up for like amature or any kind of tournaments around. I'm from Fremont and its a pretty small city so I was just curious if there were pay out tournaments that all skill levels could sign up for. Thanks.

When I lived in NE Ohio in the late 90s I was a member of the Greater Cleveland Golf Association. Good organization with a bunch on one-day tournaments. I'm sre there's something in your area. Just google it.

Hey FlyerGolf2010 we need to get together. I moved from Fort Worth Texas in August to SE Ohio (Near Cambridge- Salt Fork Lodge) for work. I played daily at Salt Fork Golf Course, before all the snow. I am interested in playing tournament play as well. I have heard of the Lake Erie mini tour (or something like that). I played in the P.A.T. at Firestone C.C. in October just to play the course twice in a day. I have many friends that work here and are avid golfers, so we could always start a mens traveling league here.