IGNORED

Anybody refresh / regroove older clubs?

Note: This thread is 4107 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have an older set of Ping Eye 2s, can't even remember how old they are,  I use them as my second set and play with sometimes. I find it fun to play with older clubs once in a while. Anyway, the groove are pretty shot and I'm thinking of working on them myself. I purchased the tool from Golfsmith on line today, should have it a week or so. Anybody reworked the grooves on their clubs? Anything I should or shouldn't do?

I have an older set of Titleist DCI golds. I bought a regrooving tool from golfsmith for about $15-$20 and used it on all my irons. I could tell a difference on the spin and stopping. Beware though, the sharper the grooves the more it will tear up the ball cover.

My Bag:

Burner 9.5

X 3&5 Woods

DCI Gold 3- PW(48*) + 52* Vokey wedge

56* sand wedge

Cushin Putter

Note: This thread is 4107 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!