IGNORED

Happiness is...

doublesuited77
Note: This thread is 6047 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

...crushing a drive right down main street while that one annoying person, that always thinks is better then you, shanks one into the zoo

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

my happiness actually just happened yesterday... I don't have many friends who play the game very seriously, never mind practice, so I usually head up to my local track and either play alone or get paired up with friendly people.

now this local track, Ponkapoag GC, is a pretty much a piece of junk but its cheap and right down the road. I roll up to the first tee and there is a group of 7 on the tee... consisting of the head pro. He looks at me, asks me if I'm a single and responds "well I'd ask you to play with us but I don't know if you can keep up with us". He's a very arrogant pro... I tee up with their group and outdrive him by 30-35 yards and shoot 4 strokes lower than him on his own course...

how about that?

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Sadly... happiness for me is not flubbing it into the river or smacking it into the trees on the first tee. hahah.
in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW
Vokey Black Nickel 54.10° Vokey Oil Can 60.08° Circa 62 No. 2 Charcoal Mist

Happiness is the morning after having a horrible nightmare about how your driver was broken in two and you couldn't find the head - waking up in the morning, looking for my golf bag, and sure enough, finding my driver - in one piece and ready to hit a ball.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Teeing off at 9:30 in the morning and being the first one to play that set of nine. I played it in 1:45 and shot a career low of 42.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10degree
3 Wood: TaylorMade R7 Draw
5 Wood: Callaway BB
Hybrid: TaylorMade R7 Draw 19D
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 4- AWWedge Cleveland CG10Putter: Oddessy 2 BallBall: Bridgestone E5/E6

.....Happiness is being invited to play through and hitting your approach shot stiff with 6 foot of backspin in front of the invitors!!

happiness is... looking at your avatar and finally ridding myself of a slice

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

...making a hole-in-one

...at augusta

...on 12

...actually, i live in hawaii, i'm always happy

Driver: Bridgestone J33R 460 10.5*
3 Wood: Sonartec NP-99 14*
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black 19*
Irons: Mizuno MP-58 4-PWWedges: Nike SV 52*, 56*, 60*Putter: Scotty CameronBall: Srixon Z Star

Getting thrown out of an Applebees....

...just kidding!

Making par after missing the fairway and green (which happens a lot - missing that is)

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

happiness for me is just getting to the course really early in the morning and enjoying my time there, just me and the golf course. It doesn't matter how bad I do then, I just enjoy my time...

In my Essex Stand Bag:
3 Wood: F/Speed - Aldila S Graphite Shaft
Hybrid: Halo 3i 22° - R Graphite Shaft
Wedges: Glass Bead - Lob Wedge - 60°Putter: Tour Collection MX400 (LOVE IT!)Ball: HX-Tour 56 - Pro-V1XHome Courses: Stone Mountain Golf Course (73.5/134)

hitting the ball straight

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

• 2 months later...
Happiness, for me, is coming up next weekend. My dad lives in the Finger Lakes region of upstate New York, right on a beautiful, yet challenging, course (literally, his backyard sits about 20 yards from the 8th green, his side driveway about 50 yards from the 9th green). Dad's a member and it's kinda small-town feel, so we can usually pop out to play whenever. The weather this time of year should be idyllic fall, probably partly sunny, some breeze, 50s or so. We'll probably play a round Sat and Sun morning, maybe even head out again one afternoon. With the summer over, the course will likely be about 25% inhabited, so even a leisurely round is done in about 3 hours.

Usually my dad and I just play - and I love just playing the two of us - although my stepmom and wife play, they usually watch the kids. However, an aunt and uncle of mine that I haven't seen in a while will be there, too, and they love to play. So, it will probably be all of us going out. My son (6 y/o) is really getting the hang of hitting a golf ball, so he'll probably come out and ride 9 holes, and - with no one left home - even my 3 y/o daughter will have to come out and ride with us!

Like that isn't enough, my stepmom and aunt are better than Martha Stewart. They can cook like nobody's business and whip up the greatest post-golf snacks. Plus, this is all located smack in wine country, so there's always plenty of good vino to go around. After the kids go to bed, we'll probably break out the cards for some poker. I'm not even there, and I already don't want to come home......:D

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

Happiness is...

1. Making a par when one's tee shot dribbled to the right.

2. Playing golf with one's daughter.

3. Scoring as a low a score as one has ever scored.

4. Draining a challenging putt for birdie.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Note: This thread is 6047 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!