• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superfly777

Titleist 913H v 913H.d

5 posts in this topic

The Titleist website has finally just been updated and added the new 913H.d to it's repertoire.

http://www.titleist.com/golf-clubs/fairways/default.aspx

I figure pros are the only people who will have had an opportunity to test the new Titleist 913H.d so far, but is there anyone who have tested both the 913H and 913H.d and have an opinion? Even if you haven't tested them but know a bit about this sort of comparison for other clubs that would be great.

Would anyone who has a 2 hybrid setup (eg. approx 18 and 21 degree) think there would be a benefit to having one of each type of hybrid for different needs? Or would it always be better to match your pair and determine which type to go for depending on the player type/ability?

I've tried the 913H in 19 degree and considering a two hybrid setup (higher loft to replace my21 degree iron).

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

We should be getting one of each in shortly and will be sure to let you know what we think, both here in this thread shortly after we get them, and within about two weeks with a full review.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I suspect the new 913H and 913Hd would have similar shot results as the 910F and 910Fd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by teed off

I suspect the new 913H and 913Hd would have similar shot results as the 910F and 910Fd.

I haven't hit any of the 910 models or the 913 fairway wood range.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iacas

We should be getting one of each in shortly and will be sure to let you know what we think, both here in this thread shortly after we get them, and within about two weeks with a full review.

Thanks. I look forward to it.

My theory with having the two hybrids (other than to plug distance gaps obviously) is that the shorter shafted 21 degree hybrid would be more consistent/easier to hit cleanly from the rough. So would either the 913H or the 913H.d have an advantage over the other in certain types of lies, or as I said, does it just depend on the type/standard of player.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting for some information on this one. I'm usually a little behind.