IGNORED

Site Crashing/Behaving Badly

RayG
Note: This thread is 3722 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

any ideas on when 7.0.1 will be out?

It has been. 10.9.1 came out before Christmas.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Lol well I'm late but it crashes a bunch of times while trying to post

For Sale: Ping i3+ 2i-UW

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

Odyssey Versa Black/White LH Putter

• Administrator
Lol well I'm late but it crashes a bunch of times while trying to post

We need a few more details than that. Specifically if you're able to do a screen recording, that would help too. What OS, what version of Safari, what extensions (if any) are you using, etc.?

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

We need a few more details than that. Specifically if you're able to do a screen recording, that would help too. What OS, what version of Safari, what extensions (if any) are you using, etc.?

not sure which versions I'm using. how do i check? so pretty much when I'm typing or have a reply box open safari crashes and it says "safari web content has quit unexpectedly." "would you like to send a report to apple." and then safari closes and when i reopen it all the tabs and typing are still there

For Sale: Ping i3+ 2i-UW

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

Odyssey Versa Black/White LH Putter

• Administrator
not sure which versions I'm using. how do i check? so pretty much when I'm typing or have a reply box open safari crashes and it says "safari web content has quit unexpectedly." "would you like to send a report to apple." and then safari closes and when i reopen it all the tabs and typing are still there

In the Safari menu, choose "About Safari." In the  menu, choose "About This Mac."

The first tells you the version of Safari. The second tells you what version of Mac OS X you have.

That crash should be fixed if you update.

A couple times today the first time I go to my subscriptions I get a message that says site has crashed press this refresh button.  I'm using Google Chrome.. I'm not sure if you guys know about this issue or not, but if you want me to post a screen shot the next time it happens let me know.

Edit - once I click refresh on that button it works and goes to my subscriptions..

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

A couple times today the first time I go to my subscriptions I get a message that says site has crashed press this refresh button.  I'm using Google Chrome.. I'm not sure if you guys know about this issue or not, but if you want me to post a screen shot the next time it happens let me know.

Edit - once I click refresh on that button it works and goes to my subscriptions..

Had that happen to me today also. Just happened once. Google Chrome  here too.

just happened again.. I'm assuming since it says Tech support has been notified that they already know.. just wanted to share just in case it helps.

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

• Administrator

That happened to me too - it was a server issue, not a browser crashing issue.

The site's worked fine except for about a ten-minute window. Other Huddler sites were similarly affected.

Edit: That "Tech Support has been Notified" is not what I'm talking about - I saw actual "the server crashed" types of error "code" messages. Huddler did say the "alert bar" might cause some issues with the server (it's a high load feature). I'm guessing that's partly responsible.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a problem over the past week or so with some "shockwave" plugin crashing and locking things up.    I suspect it is a firefox issue (incompatibility with some ad?) I am running firefox 26.0, windows 8 OS.

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Crashing my safari every minute or so. (Only when logged on) :pound:

Any extensions? What version of Safari?

Note: This thread is 3722 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!