IGNORED

Accuracy issues

Note: This thread is 4045 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--jXa-qFJMo[/VIDEO] [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr4c5GLRCVo[/VIDEO] I have been struggling with accuracy big time. Usually a push or a hook. I have been taking divots infront of ball, I set up two tour sticks barely the size of the club head and hit it perfectly between the two. The balls are hit center of clubface 80% of time. However I am not having the accuracy I want. So I feel at times it is my tempo or I get disconnected in the swing. I was hoping someone would be able to give me some input and help me get back to be able to control my ball. Any good drills you think I should do?
Driver Taylormade r9 supertri *9.5
Hybrid Taylormade rescue burner 19 degree
Irons 2008 taylormade TP
Wedges Taylormade rac TP 52, 56, 60
Putter Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0 Studio StyleBall Bridgestone e6

• Administrator

The obvious is to look at your grip. Is it palmy? Weak?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The grip I would think is correct. I have the right hand v pointed to my left eye. I have a strong right hand. Thumb is on left side of the grip. The left hand v is pointing to the left ear. Maybe my grip pressure is off. Do you have a video that shows me the proper grip? I don't think my swing plane is bad, it goes back on the line. I was once told I swing to far from the inside, I swing to far left. Thank you for input. I will try to regrip the club and start back at basics.
Driver Taylormade r9 supertri *9.5
Hybrid Taylormade rescue burner 19 degree
Irons 2008 taylormade TP
Wedges Taylormade rac TP 52, 56, 60
Putter Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0 Studio StyleBall Bridgestone e6

Note: This thread is 4045 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!