IGNORED

Golfers near Brunswick/Medina/Akron Ohio area?

Spyder
Note: This thread is 4042 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

I get over that way a few times throughout the summer.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Live in Wadsworth and play all over the area during our short golf season!

dave

The ultimate "old man" setup:

Ping G30 driver
Ping G Fairway woods - 5 and 7 woods
Callaway X-Hot #5 hybrid; Old school secret weapon
Ping G #6-9 irons; W and U wedges
Vokey 54 and 58* Wedges
Odyssey Versa Putter
Golf Balls

Nice, Dave!

Erik - if you can keep it in mind, be sure to send me a message the next time that you plan on traveling through my area. I would definitely like to meet up and play 18 with you, or schedule a brief lesson or 2.

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Spyder

Erik - if you can keep it in mind, be sure to send me a message the next time that you plan on traveling through my area. I would definitely like to meet up and play 18 with you, or schedule a brief lesson or 2.

I'll try. A lot of the time it's a bit more spur of the moment. :) For somewhat obvious reasons we play at Fox Meadow a decent amount.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Fox is a beautiful course, private, on Route 57. It is also literally 10 minutes from my home lol. There's also some "trophy wife" scenery in your surroundings since the majority of the homes that sit on it are between $500K-2M. It's always nice when you're setting up to a 210 approach to a Par 5 in 2, only to suddenly turn your head and notice that a friendly wind gust blew a sun dress up! LOL Mark me down as an 8, I'm a dog.

There's another really nice, public, course off of 57 called Ridge Top.

http://www.ridgetopgolfcourse.net/

Anyway, I can PM my # or Email to you. We can try to work something out in terms of that Erie, PA visit for lessons and maybe a mid-summer round.

Any of you guys play Brandywine in Penninsula?  My folks used to live near there.  Talk about a Jekel and Hyde course - beautiful hilly front nine, dull, flat and boring back nine.

In my bag: - Ping G20 driver, 10.5 deg. S flex - Ping G20 3W, 15 deg., S flex - Nickent 4dx 3H, 4H - Nike Slingshot 4-PW - Adams Tom Watson 52 deg. GW - Vokey 58 deg. SW -Ping Half Wack-E putter

Note: This thread is 4042 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!