IGNORED

Callaway Warbirds for First Set?

Note: This thread is 4034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone, new to the site and was looking for some help on choosing descent starter club set for myself. I have found a set of used Callaway Warbirds at a good price and wasn't for certain if this would be a good set to start out with? From doing a search on here it looks as if these were sold at Dick's and various other places as boxed sets. Would these be okay to start with or should I look for individual iron sets, drivers, etc and try to piece together a set of Pings or Taylormades? Thanks.

I went ahead and bought them, got bag, Diablo Octane 9.5 driver, irons 5-9, PW, SW, Hybrid 3&4, Wood 3&5, putter all Callaway plus he gave me a Hippo putter, Orlimar 52 degree wedge, Northwestern 60 degree SW, big bag of tees, and about 50-60 new balls. I think it was okay of a buy, $175.00. But now I have found another set of Callaway irons, Diablo Forged at a good price so I'm thinking about picking them up before they get gone. I'm going to get to try out everything this Sunday. I, myself won't really be able to give a good opinion of all being I have only played a few times years ago but I'm going with my nephew who has been playing for about 15 years so I'm going to see what he thinks about them.

Note: This thread is 4034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!