Wow, I am a violator of at least half of the top 10.
1. Perpetual issue for me. Definitely a "feel is not real issue" for me. I will get myself dialed in at home in the mirror and then video my swing a few weeks later and bam, right back to the guy in the red pants in the image.
2. Leftover messiness from S&T days.
4. This and number 2 seem closely related for me.
5. I find this issue is part in parcel with not turning enough in my backswing. I start faking the backswing with overfolding.
8. I don't know that I "thrust" but certainly my hips move closer to the ball as the first move on my downswing. It is almost immediately from the start. Once my body moves closer, I have no room for my arms to swing down. It then causes my arms to stop and I flip to save it. I think this is my biggest issue.
They showed PR a replay of his ‘Sandgate’ penalty. Maybe say, ‘ Let’s take a look at the shot camera and see if we’re looking in the right place.’ They sure as hell didn’t take his word when he said he didn’t cheat in the bunker and went to video and said otherwise. Maybe? Maybe? 🥴