• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GatorCallaway

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE: Hogan Apex Plus 1 Iron

7 posts in this topic

Looking for the aforementioned "butter knife", "lightning rod", "driving iron" etc. If you have one lying around (because I know there ain't but 16 people that could ever hit one and most of 'ems dead) I would be greatly interested. Lemme know what you want for it and we'll work something out. Thank you kindly.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

so true, i have one and still use it. when i retire it, i will contact you.

Originally Posted by GatorCallaway

Looking for the aforementioned "butter knife", "lightning rod", "driving iron" etc. If you have one lying around (because I know there ain't but 16 people that could ever hit one and most of 'ems dead) I would be greatly interested. Lemme know what you want for it and we'll work something out. Thank you kindly.

I know you didn't post for one, but I have a Ben Hogan Apex 2i that's in pretty good shape. Extremely hard to hit club.

Just bought one - Ben Hogan Apex 2i - for $9.99 and a re-grip ...

They are out there.  I recently acquired an APEX Edge 1 iron to complete out my set. I think I got it "best offer" on Ebay for $9.00 (asking price was $12). Came with a Golf Pride Tour Wrap grip.

Will check but think I have two apex ii 1 irons

I was at Pawleys Island Golf Center several weeks ago, and they had a nice collection of Hogan clubs. They had several sets that still had wrappers on the heads.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0