IGNORED

What's up from Connecticut.... Jumping back into golf!

michajo2k3
Note: This thread is 3951 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have been a troll on the forum since I started playing golf again this season because my boss convinced me to join his league.  26 years old, haven't played much since highschool where I was on the golf team.  Getting back into the game with a totally different body and mind, Its been quite a journey, and I have a long way to go.  Love the forums here, lots of good info/tips etc.  Looking forward to getting to know you all.

John

Originally Posted by HazardMagnet

Greetings from Woodbury.

~Tom B.

Whats up woodbury, I am not too far away in Torrington..... I play Crestbrook in Watertown and now Western Hills in Waterbury also, Where do you play?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Floris

Wel stop trolling and start playing! I've recently started again myself and I'm having a blast!

Agreed, I am having a blast also, I just get frustrated at not being able to hit the ball the way I used to, I am learning to enjoy it even with higher scores and shorter distance (for now)

Welcome!

Just a tip: You should post an avatar, it is an easy way to recognize everyone!

- Brice

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway:Big Bertha Alpha (9.5d)

3 Wood: :callaway: X Hot (15d)

Irons: :ping:I-20 (4-PW)

Wedges: :callaway: Forged (50 & 54)

Putter: :ping: Cadence TR Anser 2 Counterbalance

Originally Posted by HastyElephant

Welcome!

Just a tip: You should post an avatar, it is an easy way to recognize everyone!

lol I Know!!! I just haven't chosen what I want to use yet....   I have been thinking about it.... soon, very soon...

edit... Ok hows that? haha

Note: This thread is 3951 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!